Friday, May 29, 2015

Head pounding on the wall moment

I think I have hit my homeschooling proverbial wall. I have been stuck all week doing other things and letting my kids do their own thing. I hate not teaching them but at the same time my mind draws a blank when I think about what to teach them. Not just think, I pray and meditate. Maybe I should take this as an early summer break. We will start again in a couple weeks just to keep the brain juices flowing. This year has been hard trying to do this homeschool on a free or nothing budget. It is possible, I have lots of resources online, books galore, and plus I can give them my knowledge of things as well. So the older two are done for a little while the youngest guy is just starting. He was the one who told me he was ready to start so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment