Friday, August 28, 2015

I love back to school time now!

Back to school! I was looking forward to it since I have so much to teach my kids plus I missed the schedule we kept during the school year. We started 2 weeks ago with reading Dr. Dolittle and then going for runs together as a family. My 9 year old can do a mile in 12 mins! Faster than me!
We have so much planned for school this year and they helped formulate the first half of it with me this last Monday so I know it will be all things they want to learn. Things like but studies, chemistry for younger kids, Portuguese, grammar(ok so this is my goal for them because grammar matters to me), and art along with many other things. It is proving to be a promising year.
I myself have started up art classes from home again so there will be extra school for me to plan for but I love having my kids here to listen to its and learn from me as well as others. First goal of this year is to do better here and do a weekly post. For now it is bedtime and I have lots to plan for next week. Until then let me know some of your plans for school and goals while I edit my list for you next time😊

No comments:

Post a Comment